Sunday, July 31, 2022

Book Quartet Bits and Pieces

More Bits and Pieces!

These tuners were supposed to be 3r3l but arrived 6inline (cb gitty strikes again)

I don't mind too awful much, I'll just have to turn one reverse ways.

Solid brass fret markers for the side of the fretboard.

Prewired 3 string pickups from cb gitty.  The wood plate is not stainable and will need to be covered (future post).  Time will tell how the wiring goes.

Gold knobs.  Sadly these don't fit and will need to be modified. 

Jack plates.  I debated flattening them but figured it would mess up the plating.

Knob marker thingys.  Not much to say about them, but I have nothing but good things to say about Philadelphia Luthier Supply.  Everything I've purchased from them has been top notch.







No comments:

Post a Comment